T2020欧洲杯足球即时比分his is a version of the torta di spinaci that my grandmother used to make, which you can buy in the bakeries of Emilia Romagna and enjoy either hot or cold, alongside torta di patate and sweet torta di riso.
Prep time: 50 minutes, plus 30 minutes resting | Cooking time: 2020欧洲杯足球即时比分30-35 minutes
2020欧洲杯足球即时比分six to eight
For the crust
- 400g type 00 pasta flour
- Approx 150ml warm water
- 4 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing and brushing
- For the filling
- 1kg spinach (not baby spinach)
- 6 tbsp good-quality extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 200g freshly grated parmesan
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/Gas 5.
- Sift the pasta flour into a large bowl and add a large pinch of salt. Add the warm water and olive oil and mix until it comes together to form a dough.
- Knead for three minutes, then wrap in cling film and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the spinach. Remove any large stalks and wash the leaves thoroughly. Drain and dry with a salad spinner or kitchen paper to remove any excess water.
- Chop the spinach into strips and place in a large bowl. Season well and leave for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Squeeze out any more excess water then add the olive oil, parmesan, a generous grating of nutmeg, and more black pepper. Mix everything together well.
- Divide the dough into six pieces. Run each piece of dough through the rollers of a pasta machine, gradually adjusting the settings until it is thin enough to see your fingers through it. Alternatively, use a rolling pin and keep rolling and stretching the pieces of dough until you get the desired length (about 12 x 40cm) and thickness.
- Line a greased 27cm tart tin with the strips of dough, making sure there are no gaps and leaving the excess dough to overhang. Add the filling mixture, pressing it down. Fold the excess pastry over to seal the tart and then line with any extra to make sure it is completely sealed. Brush with a touch of olive oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden-brown and the pastry is crisp.
- Carefully flip the tart over on to a lined baking tray, remove the tin and brush lightly with oil. Return to the oven to crisp the top (which started out as the bottom of the tart) for a further five to 10 minutes.
- Remove the tart from the oven and serve at room temperature.